Terms & Conditions
If you deliberately violate any of our terms and conditions, including our aftercare suggestions, we will be excluded from liability and we have the right to cancel any complimentary treatment in the future.
We reserve the right to refuse our services.
Prices are subject to change at any time.
If you have an existing cosmetic tattoo in the area where you with to get a new tattoo, you must email us a picture to get approved.Please email email@example.com Failure to do so will result penalty (50% of the service price)
Each new treatment is two sessions, one being the initial procedure and the other session is to fill in any gaps that did not take from the first session. On the rare occasion a client may need a third session due to having a skin type that is more resistant to the implantation of pigment or from incorrect aftercare taken and will be charged accordingly . The second session that is included is not to change the shape or color of initial treatment but if you wish do do so will be charged accordingly.
We cannot guarantee successful result on 100% of our clients especially those with problem skin and do not offer refunds as we have carried out the treatment at a cost to us.
A free touch-up treatment is included in the price and should be booked at least 4 weeks after but within 6 weeks of initial treatment. It is your responsibly to book this with enough notice to your therapist to be within that timeframe otherwise you will be charged for the touch-up session.
3 days is required to transfer an appointment to another date and or time, failure to give appropriate time to transfer will result penalty (50% of the service price)
You must arrive on time as arriving more than 20 minutes late will result penalty (50% of the service price) and loss of your appointment as this will delay the therapist schedule and is not fair on the following clients.
-3 days is required to change or cancel your appointment. Failure to give appropriate time to transfer your appointment will result penalty (50% of the service price). You must arrive on time as arriving late will lose your appointment and penalty is going to be charged on your account as this will delay the therapist schedule and is not fair on the following clients. We reserve the right to refuse our services. Prices are subject to change at any time
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 3 days before the beginning of your appointment or you may be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of your service.
- We accept all major credit cards and Cash
You know the state of your health better than anyone. If you have any medical issues that you feel might be a contraindication, then we suggest you get clearance from your doctor.
- Patients who have epilepsy, diabetes, hemophilia or a hart disease of any kind should have a physicians approval prior to any tattooing procedure.
- PREGNANT or NURSING - Although there are no medical evidence that tattooing would have any effect on an unborn child, we don't know for sure. So we suggest you err on the side of caution and come back after the baby is born and you are no longer nursing.
- UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
- ON ACCUTANE, RETIN A - Topical steroids thin the skin.Depending on the stage your skin is at, it may be too fragile to undergo procedure. You should get clearance from your doctor before considering permanent make-up.
- ON PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH MEDICATION OR TREATMENTS...that affect the dermal layer of the skin can affect the permanent make-up.
- ON ANTICOAGULATIONS...(blood thinners) long term use of asprin, ibuprofen and some herbs reduce clotting time resulting in increased bleeding and bruising, which will affect the implantation of pigment as well as increase the healing time.
- HAVE AN AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASE... You should get clearance from your doctor before considering permanent make-up.
- DIABEDIC...If you are insulin dependent, you are not a candidate for permanent make-up. Healing could be compromised and take longer than average. Otherwise, if your doctor feels your condition is under control you may request a letter stating that you are able to undergo cosmetic tattooing.
- HAVE GLAUCOMA...You may not have eyeliner. Increased intra ocular pressure combined with pressure placed on the eye to apply eyeliner could be damaging. It is important to have this condition under control and/or refer to your physician for further consent to the application of eyeliner.
- BLOOD DISORDERS... that affect clotting such as hemophillia, sickle cell anemia and platelet disorders could interfere with implantation of pigment, however it is possible to receive successful implantation of permanent cosmetics.
- MITRAL VALVE PROLAPSE, ARTIFICIAL HEART VALVES, OR ARTIFICIAL JOINTS... or any person that requires prophylactic antibiotics before dental or other procedures will need consult their physician for treatment prior to permanent make-up
- HAVE ANY OTHER HEART CONDITIONS... uncontrolled high blood pressure and poor general health would be special concern, you will need to see your physician and discuss the procedure to gain pre-approval.
- HERPES SIMPLEX... People who get fever blisters and/or cold sores may experience an outbreak after procedures. It's imperative that you discuss the procedure with your physician before the procedure and receive proper instructions how to prevent an outbreak post procedure. Most physicians will offer a prescription for Zovirax or Valtrex to take prior to and after procedure.
- KELOID OR HYPERTHOPHIC SCARRING...Persons with tendencies for this type of scarring have the same risk with tattoo also.The risk is mainly in the torso area, however, we may decide to do a patch test to insure that you do not scar in this manor.
- If there are any blemishes, pimples, active cold sores, irritation of the skin of any kind, moles or other skin imperfections in or around the area of the procedure, Piret will NOT be able to do the procedure until the blemish or area of concern is gone or the mole is removed and healed.
You must wait if you've recently had:
- EYE SURGERY... If you have had Lasik, Cornea repair etc. you will need to wait at least 6 months before permanent makeup procedure on your eyes.
- SCARS from surgery or injury must be healed for at least one year prior to service.
- You must be off Retin-A or Retinols 7 days prior to appointment and avoid or or around the area for 30 days after. If used before 30 days, it can cause the pigments to fade prematurely.